Peter Mack started his business in Alberta, Canada as a fully qualified Inter-Provincial Certified mason. He expanded the business and under his leadership it grew to become dominant around the time of the Calgary Winter Olympics of 1988. The Fine Arts Building in Banff Alberta, hotels and many provincial government projects stand as a testament to his skill and experience in the world of high end construction.
On holiday in California in 1990, Peter decided to move to the warmer climates of the sunshine state. He brought to California his many skills, not least those of expertise, craftsmanship, honest work and business practice.
It was at this time that Peter became aware of the need for stone paving in California. His experience in Canada taught him that the base or foundation of stone paving is a primary importance. Coming from a part of the world where frost can permeate into the ground two feet or more, then heave and slump massively during the Spring thaws, Peter’s experience in extreme cold weather assures Bleu Stone clients of deep, solid permanence in their paving projects.
Why choose Bleu Stone Pavers?
- We specialize in the design and installation of interlocking paving stones and custom masonry for both commercial and residential properties throughout the greater Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside counties.
- Our work is guaranteed and we offer a lifetime warranty against breaking or cracking with each and every installation.
- Established in 1992, we have developed stable and strong relationships with paving stone manufacturers allowing us to continue bringing our clients the highest quality materials
- Client satisfaction is viewed as the single most important goal. Supervision by a highly trained staff is one of the foundations Bleu Stone prides itself in.
- Whatever your paving project may be, we are confident that we can work within your budget and guidelines to enhance the beauty and architecture of your home
Our interlocking stone pavers are an ideal product to use in your outdoor areas.
- The patterns and color combinations are endless. The paving stones are produced from natural stone and add greater beauty and value to your home.
- Stone pavers are durable and will not crack like concrete paving. Stone pavers have a minimum compressive strength of 8,000 lbs per square inch – which is four times stronger than concrete paving.
- Increase curb appeal with our quality interlocking paving stones. Paving stones are fast becoming the architectural choice for residential and commercial construction.
Request a Free Quote
Learn about the truly remarkable features that interlock stone paving has to offer. Request a free quote or schedule a free design consultation today!